Going to Costco? Here is the Ultimate Costco Keto and Low Carb Grocery List, with some recipes to inspire you in the kitchen. Save money by buying your groceries in bulk at Costco, and find some amazing items to help you succeed at a low carb or keto diet! We’ve included some of our favorite recipes to make with some of these items as well. Eating keto doesn’t need to be expensive or difficult. This Costco Keto list will show you how easy and affordable it is to eat this way!
Why Eat Keto or Low Carb?
If your goal this year is to adapt a healthier lifestyle, it probably comes as no surprise if you’ve spent some time on our website that we really advocate for eating low carb/keto. This way of eating has helped us collectively lose over 80 pounds, as well as rid our body of daily headaches, joint pain and inflammation. Not to mention, Chamere’s blood sugar is now under control! He was very close to Type 2 Diabetes before starting keto, and now he has healthy blood sugar levels!
Now, we aren’t doctors or nutrition professionals, but we just feel that sharing this information could help people, and it worked for us. Please do your own research before making a decision. This is simply a way of eating that we found easy, and delightful. We hope to inspire you with lots of recipes that will make your journey tasty and easy. This Costco Keto List also includes links to many of our favorite recipes.
Are The Prices and Products On This List Accurate for All Costco Locations?
No, prices of keto foods at costco will vary a lot from location to location. We are located in Chicago, Illinois, and have tried our best to include pricing information whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy. Please note that sometimes Costco products do change – especially as seasons do. Produce in particular. Brands switch out and prices fluctuate. This will also have to do with your location as well.
Most of our shopping is done in the warehouse, so the prices are reflective of that, for prices we do provide. Due to the virus, prices have gone up a little bit, especially for meat and seafood. We will do our best to you updated as often as we can. Let’s just say, that the cost of a membership ($60/year) definitely pays for itself, even just after one trip!
Can I Get All The Items On This Costco Keto List Delivered?
Not quite, or at least not all directly through Costco. Costco does has free two-day delivery on non-perishable items if you’re shopping on Costco.com and if you meet the delivery minimum. If you want access to nearly everything in the warehouse and you want it delivered, you can use Instacart. (At least in the Chicago area).
You can use Instacart to get keto foods at Costco delivered the same day for an additional fee per item. Basically, membership prices do not apply here, so just know that you will be paying a delivery fee on top of increased prices for items and a tip for your shopper and delivery person. If you don’t mind that, click here for $10 off your first Instacart delivery!
Disclosure: We have been longtime Costco shoppers, and sometimes Costco gifts us with groceries to help us put out content like this. Some of the items on this list were gifted to us from Costco, and some of the brands listed. We want to thank them for making this list possible!
On this list you will find our top picks for nuts, seeds, shelf stable items, fresh, frozen and prepared meats, eggs, dairy and more. There are honestly endless options beyond those we have listed as Costco, but we’ve only included products we have tried and love ourselves. Please leave a comment and let us know if there are products we are missing! Costco gets new products all the time, so there’s always exciting new things to try!
Costco Keto Meat
The variety at Costco when it comes to fresh, frozen, and even pre-made meat and seafood is incredible. You will be trying new dishes for weeks! Buying in bulk and freezing is what we love to do.
Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- This Kirkland Signature brand tastes delicious. We usually buy a couple of packages and freeze some so that we’re never out of it. At $19.99 for 4 lbs, the price for the quality is hard to beat! It might be a little confusing, but each vacuum sealed package is 1.34 lbs. So many of our favorite Costco keto recipes are made with this organic grass fed ground beef.
- Try these favorites: Low Carb Lasagna Soup, Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers, Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole, Low Carb Beef Stroganoff, Beanless Chili, BBQ Bacon Keto Cheeseburgers, and Keto Swedish Meatballs.
Organic Chicken Thighs, Breasts and Whole Young Chicken
- If you want to buy organic chicken, Costco offers some of the toughest prices to beat. Organic chicken thighs will run you $4.49/lb, organic chicken breasts are $4.99/lb, and you can buy a whole organic young chicken for $2.99/lb.
- Looking for something to do with all the chicken you bring home? Try these: Jalapeño Popper Chicken Skillet, Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Skillet, Healthy Buffalo Chicken Chili, Creamy Chicken and Veggie “Pasta” Bake, Cajun Chicken Alfredo, Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Butternut Squash Skillet, Keto “Brown Sugar” Bacon Wrapped Chicken, and so much more.
V&V Supremo Pork Chorizo
- You can purchase three 14 ounce tubes of pork chorizo for $8.49 per package. Chorizo and eggs? Yes please! We love this high fat and flavorful stuff. V&V Supremo is a really solid brand we have always trusted as well.
Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Pork Loin and Pork Ribs
- Love pork? Buy it at Costco! We love making big batches of pulled pork, Low Carb Carnitas in our instant pot, Sugar Free Oven Baked Pork Ribs, making stir fries with pork belly, and making pork loin roasts. You can get Swift Premium Pork vacuum sealed, which makes for easy freezing. Shoulder will run you $2.99/lb, Whole Tenderloin $3.49/lb, and Ribs are $4.29/lb. Pork belly will run you $3.99/lb. There are of course plenty of other cuts like chops, etc. but we tend to stick with these four, so we don’t have a running total of the other cuts.
- Buying steak at Costco is a keto steak lover’s DREAM and you can get some seriously impressive cuts here. For everyday, we our top picks are Ribeye, New York Strip, and Sirloin. Here are a few steak recipe ideas: yummy steak salad or these steak caprese skewers with walnut pesto.
Lamb Leg Boneless Roast
- We buy these occasionally and let us just say WOW. They are absolutely delicious, easy to make and great value! It has been awhile since we last bought one, but if we remember correctly, they should be $4.99/lb, and that’s all meat (no bone!) That’s a really great deal for lamb.
- This is one of our all-time favorite buys. We absolutely love Premio Italian Sausage, and you can get 5 pounds of it for $13.99 at Costco. It freezes really well too. If you’re looking for some easy low carb meal ideas to use this Italian sausage in, try this Low Carb Italian Sausage Soup or these Italian Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Thick Sliced Bacon
- This Kirkland brand Thick Cut Bacon is a great buy. It’s an unbeatable price, at $12.99 for 4 lbs. Add it to this Sweet and Savory Brussel Sprout Skillet or really anything! The possibilities are endless!
- Ahhh corned beef. One of our favorite proteins of all time. We love to cook it in our Instant Pot, then make this Low Carb Reuben Skillet with it. Now this item might be more seasonal at some Costcos (think March for St. Patty’s Day) but the last time we got one, it was $4.69/lb.
Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Sausages
- These sausages are a total game changer. Absolutely delicious, and ready for an easy dinner. They are so flavorful, and great quality. Plus, it feels great to support a small, family owned company. These sausages aren’t the cheapest thing you can find at Costco, but they are very high quality and worth every penny. We have numerous recipes with Kiolbassa Smoked Meats. Like this cajun shrimp, sausage and peppers skillet or this easy fried cabbage and sausage skillet.
Kirkland Brand Bacon Bits
- These bacon bits are such a time saver when you need bacon but don’t want to go thru the hassle of making it on the stove or in the oven. They’re $9.69 for the bag, and they taste fantastic. We like to crisp them up a bit in a pan a lot of times before adding them to omelettes, on top of cream cheese, and even to our salads. Find them in this bacon cheddar and green onion dip, this low carb creamy chicken bacon spinach mushroom pasta and more!
- Ground turkey is one of those things we always have in the freezer or fridge for a quick, high protein and lean meal. You can’t beat buying it in bulk at Costco. Try making our keto pumpkin alfredo with turkey or our keto spicy turkey chili!
More Costco Keto Meats:
- Pulled Smoked Pork – This prepared pulled pork is very easy to make for an easy keto dinner. It’s $10.99 for 2 lbs, not bad at all, all you have to do is heat it up and eat it however you like!
- Jones Dairy Farm Pork Breakfast Sausage – A huge frozen package of these breakfast sausages will make your morning so much easier. These sausages are great quality too. $10.99 for 3.5 lbs. You can pop these guys in the microwave for a part of a quick breakfast.
- Rotisserie Chicken – One delicious chicken will run you $4.99, and we understand why it’s everyone’s favorite. Did you know that Costco actually loses 40 million dollars a year on their chicken? It’s so good, that people come to Costco for it specifically, so Costco keeps the price low to encourage more food traffic in the store, even when it means losing money on that line item. They make it up elsewhere, don’t worry!
- Deli meat- There’s tons of options for deli meat here at Costco. One of our favorites is the Kirkland Brand Roast Turkey Breast, because it comes packaged in 3 separate containers, so you can be sure to use all of it before it spoils, since you can open the packages individually. 1.5 lbs of the Kirkland brand Roast Turkey breast will run you $9.99.
- Spam- Ahh Spam. We have honestly grown to love this stuff, and the ingredients are honestly very straightforward. It’s high in fat, tasty, and can sit in your pantry, so that’s pretty nice for quick meals! We love to serve it as a stir fry, in an omelette, or alongside eggs and kimchi. These come eight 12-ounce cans, and cost $18.99.
- Salami – We love buying this Cittero salami, it’s less than $7 for both of the packages! It’s perfect as a snack with some cream cheese and pickles, or on top of some keto bread at Costco as a part of a sandwich! We’ll talk more about Costco’s keto bread later on in this post.
- Prosciutto – Another one of our favorite cured meats! It’s a great deal to get prosciutto di parma at Costco. It’s roughly $1/ounce, which is a steal!
- Canned Chicken- Six 12.5 ounce cans of canned chicken costs $9.89, unless they are on sale, which is often! We love making chicken salad and chicken melts. It’s just an easy dinner or a snack.
Costco Keto Seafood
- Salmon is definitely one of our favorite fish options. Costco has a few options, but we generally opt for the Atlantic Salmon that will run around $8.99/lb. Here’s a Low Carb Citrus Glazed Salmon Recipe that’s always a hit in our house.
Norwegian Smoked Salmon
- Who doesn’t love Norwegian Smoked Salmon, especially when it’s a great deal?! $19.99 for 24 oz sounds great to us. We love snacking on this stuff, eating with with low carb crackers and bread, or on top of a low carb cracker, with cream cheese, avocado and everything but the bagel seasoning.
Lump Crab Meat
- Premium lump crab meat is definitely not cheap, but when it’s around $15 for 8 ounces at other stores, and under $20 a pound at Costco, you can’t beat it! You better believe we will be making some of these keto crab cakes by our friend Michael really soon!
- Seafood is always a great deal at Costco, and shrimp is one of our favorites. We love adding it to our Low Carb Jambalaya or this Spicy Shrimp Bisque. Prices vary depending on the size of the shrimp, but you can expect to pay under 50 cents an ounce.
Tuna has forever been one of the best deals at Costco, and sometimes the brands change. Right now, they are carrying Wild Planet and it a delicious, sustainably sourced tuna, and it’s $15.99 for six 5-ounce cans. We also love the safe catch tuna option, it comes in packets! We don’t know the price right off the top of our head, but it’s a great price for sustainably caught seafood.
Costco Keto Dairy
One of the things we stock up on most when we go to Costco is dairy products. We are total dairy addicts, and it often makes for a great snack and ingredient in many Keto recipes. It can also be expensive, especially when it’s high quality. Save money by stocking up on products you use often!
The shredded cheese at Costco has to be one of the greatest deals of all time. You can get 5 lbs of pre-shredded cheese that will last forever! Prices have been flucuating a lot lately, and the last time we got some, Cheddar Jack was $13.99. You can expect the Mozzarella and Mexican Shredded Cheese to be around the same price. There are about a million ways you can use shredded cheese, as you know, but one of favorite ways to use it is in these low carb cheddar biscuits.
Sharp Cheddar Block Block Cheese
- If you’re looking for block sharp cheddar cheese, you’re also in luck, because 2 lbs costs $5.79. Great for snacking, and obviously, shredding.
Heavy Whipping Cream
- We are partial to the Horizon Organic brand of heavy whipping cream, and it’s a good thing, cuz you can get a half a gallon of this stuff for $10.99. Helloooo homemade keto ice cream! We will work on a recipe for that, but in the meantime, check out this bourbon spiked hot chocolate for a decadent, boozy treat!
Half and Half
- Another Horizon Organic product, it’s $5.99 for a half a gallon. You can pretty much swap this stuff out for anything you would use heavy whipping cream for, if you don’t want something as calorie dense or that’s just what you have on hand. Just be aware that doing so will increase the carbs. It’s perfect for this spiked chai tea recipe.
- We go thru a lot of cream cheese in our house. Whether it’s making this cream cheese frosting for lots of cupcakes, or this to-die-for easy creamed spinach, there are endless uses for cream cheese. You can get six 8-ounce boxes of Raska’s cream cheese for $6.99.
- It’s right around $6.59 for two 10.5 oz logs of creamy goat cheese. Hard to beat that price! Try this “apple” cinnamon goat cheese dip, made with chayote squash in place of apples!
Organic Cage Free Eggs
- There’s lost of affordable egg options here at Costco. We often buy the 2 dozen organic, cage free eggs for $5.99. That’s a great deal, and we like that it is a higher quality option. Make this shakshuka for an easy and delicious meal!
- There are so many different options for sliced cheese at Costco, so we aren’t going to list them all out, but one of our favorite options is the Roth Cheese Variety Pack! It comes with Monterrey Jack, Swiss Cheese, Colby Jack and Cheddar Cheese. It’s perfect for a quick snack, or rollups with deli meat, pickles, cream cheese, etc. It’s $8.99 for 2 lbs of cheese. Can’t beat that.
- We use a lot of butter on the keto diet, so for cooking, baking and everyday needs, we opt for the Kirkland brand! It’s $10.99 for 4 lbs of butter. That’s a lot of butter! We buy both salted and unsalted here a lot!
Kerrygold Salted Butter
- $12.99 for four 8 ounce blocks of this buttery goodness is a great deal for this buttery gold! We love using Kerrygold for more *special* occasions, like finishing a steal or making a bulletproof coffee.
- We love Daisy brand sour cream! We go through a lot of it too, so for $3.99 for a huge 3 lb tub, it’s a great deal. This Avocado Lime Crema is a great way to use up some sour cream.
Cello Organic Fine Grated Parmesan Cheese
- This stuff is great quality, tasty and easy for quick weeknight meals and snacks! An 18 ounce container costs $8.99. Perfect for topping bolognese sauce!
Good Culture Cottage Cheese
- This stuff tastes incredible, and this cottage cheese is of the highest quality. You will always find these in our cart from now on. They come individually packaged, which can be nice for grab-and-go high protein (and low carb) snacks.
Costco Keto Snacks & Meal Replacements
Keto Snacks & Meal Replacements are essential when shopping for keto foods at costco. There are so many more snack and meal replacement items than we have listed here, but here’s some things we often buy!
- These are AMAZING. We’ve been eyeing them for a while, and we’re so glad we finally picked them up. They’re truly great. Great quality ingredients, with 17g of protein per sandwich. They’re $12.89 for 8 sandwiches.
- There are a couple of different options for Cello Cheese Whisps at Costco, and both usually hover around $9.79 for 9.5 ounces. Use it to dip in a variety of dips like creamy guacamole or this bacon cheddar and green onion dip.
Tillamook Zero Sugar Beef Jerky
- These are awesome, we’re a huge fan! Beef jerky is often made with tons of sugar, which is a shame, since it’s so high in protein. Not anymore! Tillamook to the rescue. We have to say, it’s really good too.
- A 2.8 pounds bag costs around $13.99, unless you can get them on sale. These almonds are roasted, salted and smokey, making for the perfect snack. Only 2 net carbs per serving too, with plenty of fat. Nice!
- Some of the best snacks around with their clean, simple ingredients. They are high in fat and protein. Occasionally Costco will carry a specialty flavor, but usually it’s just the original flavor, for $10.99 for 16 ounces is way cheaper than buying it anywhere else.
La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke Dip
- La Terra Fina makes some seriously delicious dips. They have a couple different flavors that you can find at Costco, but one of their mainstays is the spinach artichoke dip. A 31-ounce container costs $7.99. Heat it up before eating it with some Whisps or pork rinds, it’s delicious!
Fairlife Protein Shakes
- Now these were a “new to us” find at our local Costco, but wow, they’re really great! Not only are they more affordable than Premier Protein shakes, the ingredients are cleaner too. So far we only have a chocolate flavor. They’re $22.99 for 18 units. Do you have any other flavors at your Costco location?
Premier Protein Shakes
- We are unsure of the current price, but these are certainly a deal at Costco, an 18 pack of 11-ounce containers is under definitely under $2 a unit. A great meal replacement when you’re on the go!
Keto Snack Mix
- This is a newer item at our Costco, and it’s by Nature’s Garden. This Keto snack mix includes cheddar cheese, pepitas, almonds, macadamia nuts, and pecans. Only 2 net carbs per serving and it will certainly fulfill that salty snack craving! Get a 24 ounce bag for $13.79.
Shelf stable cauliflower rice
- This is a nice idea for shelf stable veggies, and it’s pretty decent in a pinch! We do prefer frozen, but again, it’s really great that this exists.
Bread and Starch Replacements
Everyone needs something to replace typical high carb items like noodles, bread, buns and more on the keto diet. Luckily, Costco has a ton of options! Whether it’s zero net carb Costco bread, keto friendly buns, wraps, or healthy low carb noodles, you will find what you need! (Please note that availability depends on the region.
Keto Bread at Costco
- We’ve heard that some Costco locations carry different brands, but most Costco locations have keto bread. YAY! Our Costco store carries this Natural Ovens zero net carb bread, and it’s very good. It will really hit the spot. We’d like to note that it isn’t gluten free, but hey, it’s bread, and it’s quite tasty. Plus, it’s only $7.89 for two whole loaves!
Keto Buns at Costco
- These keto buns are by the same brand as the keto bread, and for 12 buns, you will pay $6.79 at Costco. It’s incredible how good these taste, for 0 net carbs! Definitely add this to your next Costco keto shopping list!
- People raved about these, and we finally found them at our Costco! Look for them in the refrigerated section near the meats and cheeses. This item isn’t exactly a meal replacement, but a starch replacement rather. These are shirataki noodles, and they are only 1 net carb per serving. Amazing!! They fit with many different styles of food. Six, 8-ounce packages will run you $14.99. Try this caramelized shallot pasta with shrimp with the healthy noodles. It’s delicious!
Crepini Egg Thins
- We love using these super thin and low calorie wraps for a quick snack! They are super tasty, with clean ingredients and they are perfect to make wraps with meat and cheese. We also like to fry them up with some butter, cheese and eggs for “breakfast pizza”. Three 12-packs cost $7.99. They freeze well too when unopened, so go for it!
Costco Keto Sweet Treats & Snacks
You’re in luck if you have a sweet tooth, and you’ve sweet snacks on your costco keto list. Costco has a variety of sweet snacks that are perfect for the keto diet.
Keto Pint Bars
- Keto friendly ice cream just keeps getting better and better! These keto pint bars are one of the tastiest things on the market, seriously. WE’re so glad we can grab them in bulk now at Costco!
Coconut Clusters (Keto)
- These generally run about $9.99 a bag, and they’re some of our favorite store bought keto sweet snacks we’ve ever tried! The ingredients are a little questionable, but if you don’t mind that, you’re going to love these.
Keto Blueberry Cinnamon Granola
- This nut granola is a really great and quick snack if you have a little bit of a sweet tooth. Put it on top of some yogurt with chocolate chips and fruit and boom, perfect! It’s also great as a cereal replacement.
Keto Blueberry Cinnamon Granola
- These chocolate bites should be on costco keto list for dark chocolate lovers. They are almond, sea salt and coconut flavored, and they come pre-portioned which helps me keep my snacking in check. It’s only $8.99 for a bag and there are 30 pieces in a package.
Costco Keto Nuts, Seeds & Nut Butter
Nuts, seeds and nut butter are so expensive at other stores! Especially when you are looking for clean options. Buy in bulk and save, majorly!
- Hemp hearts have become such a game changer for us. We add them to salads and to our scrambled eggs, and again, trail mix! They are a nutrient dense super food full of fat, protein, and minerals. Read more about the benefits of hemp hearts here. Hemp hearts are great toasted, and are wonderful on this Strawberry Fields Salad, or this keto apple spice ‘noatmeal’! A bag of Kirkland Organic hemp hearts is only $10.99 at Costco, which is the best deal we have found so far!
- We love adding pepitas to salads, this Cinnamon Trail Mix recipe and more. It’s a super food full of potassium and magnesium. You can enjoy them in sweet or savory applications. Get a 23 oz bag for $8.89.
- We’re pretty sure this 1.5 pound bag will only run you $19.99, which is such a wonderful deal when it comes to macadamia nuts!
Organic Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter has long been one of my favorite foods. Good thing Costco offers an organic and no sugar added version to help us keep on track! Two 28-ounce containers cost $9.99.
Organic Almond Butter
- A little lower in carbs than peanut butter is the organic almond butter! We love this too, and often spruce it up a little bit by adding some sweetener and cinnamon to it for a delicious treat. It’s $7.49 for a 27 ounce container.
PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder
- We love adding PB Fit to smoothies, and baked goods, like these low carb dark chocolate nut bars! We love this powdered version for on the go. If you want to use it like a traditional peanut butter, you simply add some water when you’re ready to consume it. It’s a great solution for busy people. Grab a 30-ounce container at Costco, it will last forever! We will have to check on the current price, since it’s been so long since we last bought any.
- A keto staple in our house. $11.99 for 3 lbs of raw almonds is a fantastic deal. We add it to our trail mix (mentioned above) and snack on them.
- Another keto superfood, high in fat. A 3 lb bag costs costs $11.99. Aside from trail mix and salad toppers, try these low carb carrot cake cupcakes.
- Pecans have to be our favorite nut of all time. We absolutely love them, and for $12.99 for 3 lbs, you can make tons of low carb candied pecans to eat on their own, or in these candied pecan chocolate chip cookies or this harvest salad.
Costco Keto Spices
Costco has some great bulk spices options. We recommend only buying things you think you can use in 6 months or less, because spices do tend to lose potency after that time period. Here’s our top buys.
Pink Himalayan Salt
- Our favorite salt of all time! It’s so high in nutrients and will make your food better for you. It’s been a while since we last bought some, but we are pretty sure it’s $5.99 for 5 lbs.
Ground Black Pepper
- $4.79 is such a great deal for 12.3 ounces.
Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- It’s 10.7 ounces for $3.79. (we think).
McCormick Spice Smoked Paprika
- We love the smokey flavor of this paprika, and find that it goes well with so many things! It’s $3.79 for 8.5 ounces.
- One of our favorite and most used seasonings is $5.99 for 18 ounces.
Costco Keto Canned & Jarred Food, Sauces
While shopping for keto foods at costco, save money on often organic jarred veggies, meat, fish and more.
Organic diced tomatoes
- We love the Kirkland brand organic diced tomatoes. An eight pack of 14.5-ounce cans costs $5.99. Use them in everything!
- You can get two 33-ounce cans for $9.89. We love making this spinach artichoke dip with it!
- We love these fatty, plant-based morsels with some Italian meats and cheeses! Costco offers a bunch of different options, and they are all affordable.
- We eat a TON of pickles in our house, so it makes a lot of sense to buy them in bulk at Costco! Buy some to make our keto and gluten free fried pickles!
- Nothing says Chicago like Giardiniera. It’s an Italian style (and Chicago style) condiment of mixed pickled vegetables in oil. If you’ve ever had a Chicago style Italian beef, you would have needed to try it with this!! Okay, we know this container is huge, but we’re obsessed with Giardiniera, and we add it to our burgers, omelettes, hot dogs, you name it!
Costco Oils, Sauce and Condiments
Clean oils are part of a healthy keto diet, and can help you get into ketosis faster so they should be on your costco keto list. Buy them at Costco to save money! We’ve also included some of our favorite ready made sauces.
- MCT oil is one of those things that is really great for helping some people get into ketosis! You can add it to bulletproof coffee or a smoothie to help kickstart your brain power in the morning. We will have to double check the price the next time we go to Costco, but it’s the best deal we’ve found so far.
- One of our very favorite clean keto oils! We love frying in avocado oil for its neutral taste. Costco used to carry our favorite brand, Chosen Foods, but has since switched. It’s still a good deal, and you can get nearly 68 fluid ounces for just under $17 (we think).
Avocado Oil Spray
- A two pack of these super convenient sprays from our favorite brand, Chosen Foods can be purchased for $5.89. We love to use it to seal our Lodge Cast Iron skillets, and for quick egg dishes, lining baking tins, etc.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- This is a great deal for some really great quality organic olive oil. We are pretty sure it’s $12.99 for 2 liters!
Coconut Oil (Organic)
- Another excellent clean keto oil is coconut oil. Use it in this low carb Thai basil chicken dish, or in this low carb acai smoothie bowl. A 2.48 liter container costs only $13.99.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- $5.99 for three 32-ounce jars for organic apple cider vinegar is an amazing deal! We use it to make all kinds of dressings, like this low carb thousand island or this raspberry basil vinaigrette, or honey lemon vinaigrette dressing!
Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Two 28-ounce jars of this delicious sauce will run you $9.99. Use it for an easy weeknight meal, like these Italian sausage stuffed bell peppers.
Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- We love Sir Kensington’s! They make so many delicious low carb, sugar free, paleo and Whole 30 friendly sauces and condiments. This avocado oil mayo is tangy and delicious, with super clean ingredients and no added sugar! Awesome! It’s $8.99 for a 32 ounce container.
Costco Keto Baking Supplies & Sugar Free Sweeteners
Baking delicious keto and gluten free treats just got a whole lot easier, thanks to Costco. You truly can’t find these amazing prices anywhere else, trust us.
- The amount of things we use almond flour for is kind of insane. Yes, it’s way more dense than regular flour, but it still somehow works pretty darn well as a replacement. Try these delicious keto apple crumble bars, these low carb savory waffles, or even use them in these lamb meatballs with lemon and feta! We believe it’s currently $12.99 for a 3 lb bag.
- Try finding a better price for this awesome Lakanto Sweetener anywhere else. Costco carries 1.76 lb bags of this delicious monk fruit sweetener for $8.99, so stock up! We use it in all kinds of baked goods, but try these candied pecan chocolate chip cookies to start!
Rodelle Baking Cocoa
- Never underestimate the powder of a high quality baking cocoa. This stuff is not your average, run-of-the-mill baking cocoa. This 25 ounce bag costs $5.99. It’s Rodelle Dutch Processed Cocoa and this stuff is rich and tastes delicious. Elevate chocolate desserts and dishes with this stuff. Try these death by chocolate pumpkin brownies, or this amazing low carb salted caramel hot cocoa. You won’t be disappointed!
Bake Believe Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- When we saw these sugar free dark chocolate chips at Costco, we were SHOCKED! We nearly screamed, to be honest. This is such a game changer for people who bake or have a sweet tooth you guys. You can now get 2 lbs of dark chocolate sugar free chips for only $9.79! As much as we love Lily’s, you just cannot beat this price. And they’re GOOD too. Like, really good. Try making our keto pumpkin chocolate chip cookies or these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with them!
Pure Vanilla Extract
- As many of you may have noticed, the price of vanilla has skyrocketed over the last few years. In the past we’ve noticed that Costco had the lowest prices, so buy it in bulk if you plan to do a lot of baking like we do. The last time we bought some, we only paid $19.99!
Costco Keto Produce & Fermented Foods
At this time we aren’t giving an extensive costco keto list of products that can be found, mostly because the offerings and prices change constantly. We’ve included our staples when it comes to veggies and fermented food items!
Wild Brine Sauerkraut
- One of our favorite sauerkrauts can be found at Costco, Wildbrine! It’s perfect for our Reuben Skillet, and just a great thing to eat overall. It’s raw and organic. We add it to salads too. Treat your gut right with this fermented goodness, and its $6.99 for 50 ounces.
- Mushrooms are a great deal at Costco. You can get some specialty varieties, or just some organic baby bellas for only $5.49 for 24 ounces! Use them to make these kale and mozzarella stuffed mushrooms, this chunky vegan low carb vegetable soup, or even this chicken bacon mushroom and spinach pasta.
- Blueberries are always a great deal at Costco, as are many of the options for berries. Stock up and make this low carb blueberry smoothie, gin blueberry basil smash, or these keto blueberry muffins.
- Avocados are a great deal at Costco! Don’t worry about stocking up. You can always let them ripen at room temperature, and then transfer them to the fridge as soon as they are ripe to keep them from spoiling. Hope that avocado hack helps!
- Kimchi is great for your gut, and we happen to find it to be very, very tasty! Get a 58 ounce container for $7.99, usually.
Earthbound Farm Power Greens
- Making salads and smoothies just got a lot easier with this Power Greens mix. It’s $5.89 for 1.5 lbs and it comes in a resealable bag for easy storing.
Organic Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- These 5 lb bags of riced cauliflower are separated into 1 lb bags which is really convenient and it only costs $7.99. Use this rice in all kinds of dishes, but it’s perfect for this Low Carb Jambalaya or these chorizo stuffed poblanos.
Costco Keto Drinks
Who wants to spend more than you need to on things like Sparkling water, and the occasional low carb friendly drink? We don’t! Here’s a list of our favorite drinks You can find at Costco.
Liquor & Wine
- Any liquor and wine is a complete steal at Costco! Grab your favorite brands and start mixing, cuz you’re not going to find prices this low anywhere else. Try some of our favorite low carb cocktails, like this spiced apple cider spritzer, or red wine whiskey sangria!
Kirkland Cold Brew
- We’re really into these cold brew cans lately! They’re perfect for an afternoon pick me up, if you’re as reliant on caffeine as we are. For 12 cans that are 11 ounces each, you will pay $13.99.
Sparkling Water & La Croix
- The Kirkland brand sparkling water tastes great, and comes at a fraction of the cost of La Croix. But if you’re a die hard La Croix fan, Costco is definitely the place to buy it. They often run sales, and they have all kinds of variety packs. But in general, you can find a 36 pack of the Kirkland brand for $8.99, and a 24 pack of La Croix for $6.99.
Kirkland Brand Sparkling Flavored Water
- We love the name brand Sparkling Ice, but the Kirkland brand is just as good, and it’s $8.99 for a 24 pack of 17-ounce drinks.
- This is definitely a more “dirty” keto or low carb option, but if you want to buy Monster in bulk, you will save a ton of money. We don’t know the current price in a Costco warehouse, but we are fairly positive it’s under $1.60 a can for 24 16-ounce cans.
Bai Coconut Drinks
- These drinks are tasty and a great boost of electrolytes! They are sweetened with erythritol, and you can generally get some kind of variety pack for under $1.50 a unit.
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- If you drink a lot of unsweetened almond milk, this is a great deal for you. $6.99 for a 6 pack of 1 quart cartons!
Milkadamia Unsweetened Macadamia Milk
- This is by far our preferred nut milk, although it is a bit more expensive than the almond milk. It’s incredibly creamy and tasty. It’s $13.99 for six 32-ounce containers.
We hope you found what you needed on this ultimate Costco low carb and keto grocery list! If you like this list, can you do us a solid and share it with your friends? Make sure to follow us on Instagram to watch our Costco Grocery hauls on our Instagram stories! We plan to update this list often, so check back again soon! Happy eating.
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere