This Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is incredibly easy to make and very refreshing. A delicious, healthy and light summertime salad dressing you can't get enough of.
- Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Sweet Italian basil
- Dijon mustard
- SweetLeaf Stevia Clear or other sweetener of choice
- Water to thin your dressing
Here's How To Make Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing:
- Add raspberries to the food processor. We used frozen because that's what we had on hand. You could use fresh or whatever you have. Tear your basil into smaller chunks before adding it to the food processor.
- Add in your shallot. You can just quarter it before adding it to the food processor.
- Add in your fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard and salt.
- Add in your sweetener. Add just a small amount at first, you can always add more later.
- Now add in your oil, vinegar and a ¼ cup of water to start. Add more water later if you prefer. Put the top on and food process for 30 seconds.
- Taste, adjust sweetness level, add water if needed and then add to a jar. Refrigerate.
- Serve and enjoy! This recipe will keep for about a week in the fridge. Shake well before each use, as the water will separate from the oil upon settling in the jar.
- Use this Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing to top salads! We think this dressing goes perfect on our Strawberry Fields Salad.
When making this Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing recipe, add the water slowly until you reach your desired consistency. We used 1 full cup of water in this batch.
This recipe creates around 12 servings, and will last about 7 days in the fridge.
More Recipes To Try:
- Sugar Free Raspberry Mint Julep
- Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Harvest Salad with Cranberry Lemon Vinaigrette
Shop This Recipe:
Want to get supplies for this Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing recipe or shop our keto kitchen or pantry? We've linked our favorites above and right here in our Amazon Store!
A Full Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate program, an affiliate advertising program designed to promote a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking products to amazon.com. We only share products we use and love. It doesn't cost you anything extra to shop using our links, but we earn a small commission that helps us keep this site going!
If you love this recipe, please consider sharing it with a friend and also leaving a rating and comment so others can find this recipe. Thank you for your support!
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere
Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6 oz raspberries, fresh or frozen (170 grams)
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, quartered (about 2 tbsp)
- ¼ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 10 grams sweet Italian basil, cut into ribbons (about 1 handful)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon stevia clear sweetener, or to taste (optional and to taste)
- 1.5 oz fresh lemon juice (about the juice of 1 lemon)
- ¼-1 cup water (to your liking for desired consistency)
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor except your sweetener, and add only ¼ cup of water.
- Process for 30 seconds, add sweetener and more water if desired. Process again, adding more sweetener and water to your desired consistency and taste preference.
- Add this Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing to a clean jar and refrigerate. Shake well before each use, as the water will separate from the oil upon settling in the jar.