These Easy to make Keto Candied Pecans are ready in just a few minutes using only 6 ingredients. Your favorite candied nuts are now so much better for you when they’re made sugar free! They’re only 1 net carb per serving, making them perfect for a low carb or keto diet. Make these all holiday season, include them as part of this low carb keto candied pecan chocolate chip cookie recipe or this low carb turtle cheesecake and more!
- Pecan halves
- Unsalted butter
- Sugar free sweetener of choice (we used Swerve Brown Sugar)
- Ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- Vanilla extract
- Choc Zero Maple syrup, optional, but delicious. (use code ‘AFullLiving’ for 10% off your order)
How to Make Keto Candied Pecans:
Heat your skillet over medium heat. Add in the butter and melt. Add in your pecan halves and toast for about 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add in your sweetener, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Stir and toast over medium heat until the sweetener coats the pecans. Add in the ChocZero maple syrup if using.
Transfer your pecans to a parchment lined baking sheet to cool and dry. This should take just a few minutes, probably about 10.
Now, just serve these Keto Candied Pecans and enjoy! Or, you can add them to these low carb candied pecan chocolate chip cookies!
We prefer to use real vanilla extract whenever possible, but if you only have imitation vanilla, that will work fine. Vanilla extract and imitation vanilla measure the same.
Sweeteners: We advise sweetening this to taste! You do have a lot of options however. If you use allulose or Ketose Sweet, your pecans will turn out glossy, and sticky. We love them like that! But if you prefer crunchier keto candied pecanw, use monk fruit or erythritol. In the recipe video, we made the crunchier version so you can see how they turned out both ways. Brown Sugar Swerve or Lakanto Classic or Golden would be great for this application.
For this recipe we also included Choc Zero Maple Syrup for some extra sweetness and flavor. If you omit this, you may want to add some more sweetener to compensate for that. Using the code ‘AFullLiving’ at checkout will get you 10% off your order, as we are an affiliate for ChocZero.
Butter: You can use whatever butter you want for this, but we love using salted for a deeper flavor. Up to you. You can always add more salt later.
Shop This Recipe!
Here’s More Recipes To Try:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies with Candied Pecans
- 15 Minute Low Carb Cinnamon Trail Mix
- Low Carb Dark Chocolate Nut Bars
Please let us know if you guys give this keto candied pecans recipe a try, and be sure to share with us on Instagram @afullliving, so we can share your creations!
If you love this recipe, please consider sharing it with a friend and also leaving a rating and comment so others can find this recipe. Thank you for your support!
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere
Easy Keto Candied Pecans Recipe
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener of choice (we used Brown Sugar Swerve, see notes)
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ChocZero pecan maple syrup (optional, but delicious! See notes)
- Heat your skillet over medium heat. Add in the butter and melt. Add in your pecan halves and toast for about 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in your sweetener, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Stir and toast over medium heat until the sweetener coats the pecans. Add in the ChocZero maple syrup if using.
- Transfer your pecans to a parchment lined baking sheet to cool and dry. This should take just a few minutes, probably about 10. Serve these Keto Candied Pecans and enjoy!
These nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are only estimates. We cannot guarantee the accuracy.