These Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits are so satisfying, you will forget they are low in carbs! Perfect for low carb, keto, and gluten free diets. With only 8 simple ingredients, these biscuits come together in one bowl and are only 2 net carbs per serving. Use them as a sandwich slider bun, or simply enjoy them on their own. You will love these keto cheddar biscuits!
Here’s What You Need For Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits:
These are very dense biscuits, and won’t rise a ton like a regular biscuit. But to make sure they rise as much as possible, make sure your baking powder isn’t expired.
Spices: We used onion and garlic powder for a lovely neutral flavor. You could add a pinch of cayenne, or really anything you want!
Try Out Some More of Our Recipes:
- Bacon Cheddar and Green Onion Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Skillet
- Cajun Shrimp Sausage and Peppers Skillet
Let’s Make Them!
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all of your dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cheddar cheese) in a bowl and mix together well.
In a separate bowl, melt your butter, then add it to the mixture. Then add your egg that you’ve beaten pretty well.
Mix well, then roll into 4 small balls with your hands. Place them on your parchment lined baking sheet. Bake them for 15 minutes.
Let them cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve, and enjoy!
Please let us know if you guys give this recipe a try, and be sure to share with us on Instagram @afullliving so we can share your creations!
If you love this recipe, please consider sharing it with a friend and also leaving a rating and comment so others can find this recipe. Thank you for your support!
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere
Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add your almond flour, cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, melt your butter in the microwave. Add to the batter.
- In another bowl, beat your egg, then add that to the mixture. Mix well.
- Break the dough into 4 pieces, roll them into balls on place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Eat plain, or use them as a keto burger slider bun, top with cream cheese, or make a sandwich. You will love these!
These nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are only estimates. We cannot guarantee the accuracy.