Need a good mimosa recipe for summer brunch? These Orange Pineapple Mimosas are the perfect drink with a tropical twist! This classic brunch cocktail just got a simple twist, and you're going to love it!
These are even better than a classic mimosa. So set up a mimosa bar and make room for the perfect easy cocktail. It's ideal for a baby shower, bridal shower, Mother's day, weekend brunch, or just hot summer days.
You only need a few ingredients to make this fun champagne cocktail, and once you try them, you'll be enjoying them all summer long!
Simply add in some pineapple and lime juice with traditional orange juice, and top it all off with dry champagne. Such a pretty drink, and so easy to make.
Need a few ideas to complete your next brunch menu? Try this sourdough french toast, billionaire candied bacon, or these customizable smashed eggs on toast.
❤️Why you'll love this
- Simple ingredients: Next to no prep work is needed for this recipe. You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this drink. Everything you need to make it can be found at nearly any local grocery store.
- Refined sugar free & gluten free: This drink is naturally sweetened with sweet fruit juice, so there's no simple syrup or anything needed for this drink.
- Quick & easy: Simply pour all the ingredients into a glass, and top with bubbly. A perfectly simple drink.
- No special equipment needed: You don't even need a cocktail shaker to bring this refreshing drink to life.
Here are the ingredients needed for the pineapple mimosa cocktails. You can find the full quantities and nutritional information in the recipe card.
- Sparkling wine or champagne - We prefer a dry sparkling wine for this drink, but feel free to use sparkling riesling if you have more of a sweet tooth.
- Pineapple juice - Look for 100% pineapple juice for best results.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice - To complement the pineapple juice. You could use all pineapple juice if you prefer!
- Lime juice - Also freshly squeezed. Technically optional, but this adds a bit of tartness and rounds out the sweetness of the drink.
- Fresh pineapple wedges for garnish
Add lime juice, orange juice, and pineapple juice to a mixing glass. This is helpful when making more than 1 drink at a time, but you can also just mix all ingredients i na glass.
Pour the juice into the champagne flute.
Top with sparkling wine or champagne.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and enjoy!
Hint: Add as much or as little juice to the drink as you'd like! Our recipe is merely a suggestion. Many people like it sweeter, while others like the more dry with the champagne.
✨Substitutions & variations
Here are a few ways to alter this drink.
- Use all pineapple juice - We like to balance out the sweetness of the pineapple juice with orange and lime juice, but with that being said, you don't have to! You can use all pineapple juice if you prefer.
- Use sweeter wine - We prefer dry wines, but feel free to use something sweeter like riesling if you like.
- Spike it - Want a little more booze in there? Go for it! Try mixing in some vodka, rum, tequila, or gin!
If you'd like, you could add the ingredients to a punch bowl to serve lots of people. Just be sure it's going to be enjoyed right away, as the champagne with start to go flat if it sits too long. We recommend not letting it sit for more than an hour.
🍹More fruity cocktails to try
Love flavorful, fruity drinks? Here's a couple we think you should try!
🛒Shop this post
Want more supplies for this recipe or to shop our kitchen or pantry? We've linked our favorites right here in our Amazon Store!
A Full Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate program, an affiliate advertising program designed to promote a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking products to amazon.com. We only share products we use and love. It doesn't cost you anything extra to shop using our links, but we earn a small commission that helps us keep this site going!
We don't recommend fully preparing this drink ahead of time. If you want to mix up a large batch, be sure it will be consumed within an hour, or else the bubbles in the sparkling wine will go flat.
You can squeeze lime and orange juice 1-2 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
🌟Leave a review!
Make sure to leave a 5-star review below! This helps other readers find our recipes via Google, and encourages them to try them. Also be sure to leave a comment with your experience!
Take a photo and share with us by tagging us on Instagram or follow along on Pinterest for more ideas!
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed orange juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 5 ounces dry champagne to top
- pineapple wedge for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, and orange juice in a mixing glass if making more than 1 drink at a time. Otherwise, you can also mix it directly in the glass. Stir with a bar spoon.
- Top with sparkling wine or champagne. Garnish with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy right away!
- Sweeten to taste with the fruit juices. Our recipe is merely a suggestion, but you can add as much or as little juice as you want.
- You can also omit the orange and lime juice. Personally, we think it balances out the drink, but you can use all pineapple juice if you like!
- You can also use a sweeter sparkling wine, like riesling, instead of a drier wine if you like.
These nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are only estimates. We cannot guarantee the accuracy.
Leave a Reply