Need a good mimosa recipe for summer brunch? These Orange Pineapple Mimosas are the perfect drink with a tropical twist! This classic brunch cocktail just got a simple twist, and you're going to love it!
You only need a few ingredients to make this fun champagne cocktail, and once you try them, you'll be enjoying them all summer long! It's ideal for a baby shower, bridal shower, Mother's Day, weekend brunch, or just hot summer days.
You may also enjoy this cherry lemonade!
❤️Why we love this recipe
- Simple ingredients. Next to no prep work is needed for this recipe. You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this drink. Everything you need to make it can be found at nearly any local grocery store.
- Refined sugar free & gluten free. This drink is naturally sweetened with sweet fruit juice, so there's no simple syrup or anything needed for this drink.
- Quick & easy. Simply pour all the ingredients into a glass, and top with bubbly. An effortless drink.
- No special equipment needed. You don't even need a cocktail shaker to bring this refreshing drink to life.
Here are the ingredients we used for this recipe. You can find more information for substitutions below.
- Sparkling wine or champagne - We prefer a dry sparkling wine for this drink, but feel free to use sparkling riesling if you have more of a sweet tooth.
- Pineapple juice - Look for 100% pineapple juice for best results.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice - To complement the pineapple juice. You could use all pineapple juice if you prefer!
- Lime juice - Also freshly squeezed. Technically optional, but this adds a bit of tartness and rounds out the sweetness of the drink.
- Fresh pineapple wedges for garnish
Visit the recipe card for the full quantities and nutritional information.
✨Substitutions & variations
Here are a few suggestions on additional flavors to try, or simple variations to this recipe.
- Use all pineapple juice - We like to balance out the sweetness of the pineapple juice with orange and lime juice, but with that being said, you don't have to! You can use all pineapple juice if you prefer.
- Use sweeter wine - We prefer dry wines, but feel free to use something sweeter like riesling if you like.
- Spike it - Want a little more booze in there? Go for it! Try mixing in some vodka, rum, tequila, or gin!
- Cut pineapple into wedges and cut limes in half.
- Measure out all ingredients.
Add lime juice to a mixing glass. (Image 1)
Next, pour in the orange juice. (Image 2)
Add the pineapple juice. (Image 3)
Stir well. (Image 4)
Pour the juice into the champagne flute. (Image 5)
Top with sparkling wine or champagne. (Image 6)
✨Pro Tip: Add as much or as little juice to the drink as you'd like! Our recipe is merely a suggestion. Many people like it sweeter, while others like the dry version with more champagne.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and enjoy!
✨Tips & tricks
- Use freshly squeezed juices. Use freshly squeezed orange and lime juice instead of store-bought for the best result in this recipe! This will give your mimosa a bright, zesty flavor.
- Chill the champagne. Make sure the champagne is well chilled before adding it to the cocktail. This will help keep the drink cold and refreshing.
- Use a good quality champagne. It's important to use a good champagne as it is a main ingredient. Using a cheap champagne or sparkling wine can result in a bitter or unpleasant taste.
- Experiment with garnishes. Swap the pineapple wedge for mango or passion fruit for a fun fruity twist on this recipe!
Need supplies? Shop our Amazon store! Stock your pantry, and find all of our favorite kitchen tools! A Full Living LLC earns a small commission through purchases on our storefront to help support this site.
💭Frequently Asked Questions
We don't recommend fully preparing this drink ahead of time. If you want to mix up a large batch, be sure it will be consumed within an hour, or else the bubbles in the sparkling wine will go flat.
You can squeeze lime and orange juice 1-2 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
If you'd like, you could add the ingredients to a punch bowl to serve lots of people. Just be sure it's going to be enjoyed right away, as the champagne with start to go flat if it sits too long. We recommend not letting it sit for more than an hour.
More Brunch Menu Ideas
Need a few ideas to complete your next brunch menu? Here's a few of our favorites!
More Recipes To Consider
Did you try this recipe? Make sure to leave a 5-star review below! 🌟 This helps other readers find our recipes and encourages them to try them. Also, be sure to leave a comment with your experience. Follow along, and tag @AFullLiving on Instagram with your photos!
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed orange juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 5 ounces dry champagne to top
- pineapple wedge for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, and orange juice in a mixing glass if making more than 1 drink at a time. Otherwise, you can also mix it directly in the glass. Stir with a bar spoon.
- Top with sparkling wine or champagne. Garnish with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy right away!
- Sweeten to taste with the fruit juices. Our recipe is merely a suggestion, but you can add as much or as little juice as you want.
- You can also omit the orange and lime juice. Personally, we think it balances out the drink, but you can use all pineapple juice if you like!
- You can also use a sweeter sparkling wine, like riesling, instead of a drier wine if you like.