Indulge in the delightful flavors of summer with our Grilled Peach Salad! Juicy grilled peaches, tangy feta cheese, fresh cherry tomatoes, and crunchy pecans come together in this refreshing and vibrant salad, perfectly balanced with a zesty honey lemon dressing. It comes together in under 30 minutes and will wow everyone who tries it!
This easy grilled peach salad recipe has a great smoky flavor and whether it is a main course or a great side dish at your next dinner party, it's guaranteed to be one of your favorite summer salads! Get complex flavors with minimal effort.
Looking for more delicious salad recipes? Try this steak salad recipe, this burrata and prosciutto arugula salad, this strawberry goat cheese salad, this spinach and arugula salad, or this blackberry salad!
❤️Why we love this recipe
- Perfect harmony of flavors: The combination of sweet peaches with a little smokiness, creamy feta cheese, tomatoes, crunchy pecans, and simple honey vinaigrette creates a delightful taste experience that will leave you wanting more and will impress your party guests.
- Fresh and refreshing: This salad provides a burst of freshness from the ripe peaches and mixed greens, which makes it the perfect light option for summer.
- Made with simple ingredients: With easy instructions and simple ingredients that you can get from any local grocery store, this salad comes together quickly and with minimal effort.
- Balanced dressing: The honey lemon vinaigrette adds a bright and tangy element that brings this dish together.
Here are the ingredients we used for this recipe. You can find more information for substitutions below.
- Spring mix or mixed greens
- Peaches. Choose ripe, yet firm, peaches.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice & zest
- Feta cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
Visit the recipe card for the full quantities and nutritional information.
✨Substitutions & variations
Here are a few suggestions on additional flavors to try, or simple variations to this recipe.
- Add protein. Make this salad more hearty by adding chicken, shrimp, or tofu. Sliced meats like serrano ham or salty prosciutto are a great complement to this dish.
- Nuts. Swap pecans out for pine nuts, walnuts, pistachios, or almonds. Toast them beforehand for extra crunch and flavor.
- Cheese. Swap feta for another cheese like creamy burrata, goat cheese, or fresh mozzarella for a different flavor profile.
- Different greens. Swap spring mix for any leafy greens like baby arugula, romaine lettuce, or kale.
- Basil. Swap the basil for other herbs like fresh mint, cilantro, or parsley.
- Grilling. If you don't have access to an outdoor grill or a grilling pan, you can roast the peaches in the oven at 400°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Vegan. Leave out the feta or replace it with vegan alternative cheese. We like Follow Your Heart.
- Cut each peach into 4-8 pieces after removing the pits.
- How to cut peaches: Start by separating the peaches into two halves. First, hold the peach vertically with the stem upwards. Using a sharp knife held vertically with the peach, insert the blade carefully until you hit the pit. Now, carefully roll the peach around the blade of the knife ensuring the blade is touching the pit the whole time until you have come back to the place where you first cut in. Put down the knife and hold the peach in the palm of your hands. Twist the halves gently to separate it into two segments. Now, you can pop the pit off with your fingers, or use a spoon to get underneath it and remove it, then, cut each peach into 4-8 pieces (your choice).
- Halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes (your choice).
- Heat a griddle pan to medium heat.
- Cut the basil into strips for easier topping.
- Measure out all remaining ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss the fresh peaches with some of the honey and olive oil. (Image 1)
Once the griddle pan is hot, add the remaining olive oil and grill the peaches for 1 -2 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and set aside. (Image 2)
✨Pro Tip: To prevent sticking, grill the peaches for a couple of minutes and then flip over quickly. Make sure to oil the grill pan well.
Meanwhile, mix together a quick dressing of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and salt. Adjust seasonings to taste. (Image 3)
On a large plate, add the leafy greens, and crumble the feta on top. (Image 4)
Next, layer the tomatoes and basil ribbons. (Image 5)
Lastly, layer on the juicy peaches, pecans, and drizzle with dressing on top of the salad. That's it! Enjoy!
✨Tips & tricks
- Choose the best peaches. Firm peaches will be the most juicy and hold their shape when grilling. If the peach wedges are too soft, they'll break apart on the grill and be a mess to clean up!
- Grill marks. Let the peaches sit on the grill without moving them too much. This will ensure beautiful grill marks and keep the peaches intact.
- Serve immediately. This salad is best served warm, so enjoy it right after grilling the peaches. If you prefer a cold salad, feel free to refrigerate the grilled peaches for a bit before putting everything together.
Need supplies? Shop our Amazon store! Stock your pantry, and find all of our favorite kitchen tools! A Full Living LLC earns a small commission through purchases on our storefront to help support this site.
💭Frequently Asked Questions
This salad is best served immediately and we don't recommend making it in advance. If you need to store leftovers, you need to separate the ingredients into their own airtight container for up to 3 days. We do not recommend refrigerating the tomatoes. Do not freeze.
Yes you can. The sweetness of the peaches is better tasting when fresh, but frozen peaches will work for this recipe. There may be a different texture when grilling. Be sure to thaw the peaches completely before grilling if using frozen.
More Recipes To Consider
Did you try this recipe? Make sure to leave a 5-star review below! 🌟 This helps other readers find our recipes and encourages them to try them. Also, be sure to leave a comment with your experience. Follow along, and tag @AFullLiving on Instagram with your photos!
Grilled Peach Salad
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
- griddle pan or grill
- 2 medium peaches (cut into 4-8 chunks)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 1 medium lemon, zested
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces spring mix
- 5 ounces feta cheese
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 ounces pecans
- handful of basil, cut into ribbons (optional)
- Preheat your griddle pan to medium heat. Cut up the peaches into 4-8 wedges and toss them in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the hot griddle pan. Grill the peaches 1-2 minutes per side until nice grill marks form.
- In a bowl, mix together a quick dressing of 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of honey, and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Add spring mix to a plate. Crumble the feta and sprinkle it over the top, add the cherry tomatoes, basil, pecans, and grilled peaches.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
- This salad is best served immediately and we don't recommend making it in advance. If you need to store leftovers, you need to separate the ingredients into their own airtight container for up to 3 days. We do not recommend refrigerating the tomatoes. Do not freeze.
- Choose the best peaches - Firm peaches will be the most juicy and hold their shape when grilling. If the peach wedges are too soft, they'll break apart on the grill and be a mess to clean up!
- Grill marks - Let the peaches sit on the grill without moving them too much. This will ensure beautiful grill marks and keep the peaches intact.
- Serve immediately - This salad is best served warm, so enjoy it right after grilling the peaches. If you prefer a cold salad, feel free to refrigerate the grilled peaches for a bit before putting everything together.