These No Sugar Maple Glazed Carrots are a delicious part of a sugar free or low carb diet. Combine carrots with some bacon fat, salt, pepper and some ChocZero sugar free maple syrup for a delicious, low calorie side dish or snack. These maple glazed carrots are ready in the oven after about 30 minutes, and with only a few ingredients, they will quickly become a favorite side dish for your household.
- Raw carrots, peeled and cut into desired shape
- Bacon fat, butter, or oil (we used bacon fat for extra flavor!)
- Sugar free maple syrup of choice, we use ChocZero (use our affiliate code AFullLiving for 10% off your order at choczero.com!)
- Pink salt and black pepper, to taste
How to Make Keto Maple Glazed Carrots:
To make Maple Glazed Carrots, preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel your carrots and cut them into small rounds, or any shape you desire. Heat up your bacon fat and 2 tbsp of the sugar free syrup. Reserve some of the syrup for topping at the end. Add your carrots to a bowl, then add the melted bacon fat and sugar free syrup. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Mix well.
Add your carrots to a parchment lined baking sheet, and try to get them in a single layer so they cook and crisp up more evenly.
Remove from the oven and let cool for a moment. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Add the remaining sugar free syrup to taste. Adjust salt and pepper if you need to.
Are Carrots Keto Friendly?
Carrots are easily one of our favorite vegetables. They do tend to be naturally higher in carbs, so it’s a good idea to try to minimize the amount of sugar that you add to them when you can, especially if you are eating a low carb diet. With excellent sweeteners/sugar replacement options, it’s easy to cut down on some extra carbs, calories and sugar without sacrificing great taste. These Keto Maple Glazed Carrots are something everyone will really enjoy.
They are ready in under 40 minutes, and it takes just a few ingredients and simple steps to bring everything together. We know that some people might not want to eat carrots on a keto diet, but that’s okay too. To each their own! We are affiliates for ChocZero, and we think they make the best syrup ever! Use it in place of regular maple syrup for a lovely flavor. To get 10% off your order at choczero.com, use our code “AFullLiving” at checkout.
Shop This Recipe:
More Recipes To Try:
- Keto Maple BBQ Glazed Shrimp
- Low Carb Chocolate Maple Yogurt Bowl
- Low Carb French Toast Pigs in a Blanket
Please let us know if you guys give this keto Maple Glazed Carrots recipe a try, and be sure to share with us on Instagram @afullliving so we can share your creations!
If you love this recipe, please consider sharing it with a friend and also leaving a rating and comment so others can find this recipe. Thank you for your support!
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere
No Sugar Maple Glazed Carrots
- 1 lb carrots
- 3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup, like ChocZero
- 1 tbsp bacon fat (you could use whatever fat or oil you prefer, we love bacon fat for extra flavor!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel your carrots and cut them into small rounds.
- Heat up your bacon fat and 2 tbsp of the sugar free syrup. Reserve some of the syrup for topping at the end. Add your carrots to a bowl, then add the melted bacon fat and sugar free syrup. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add your carrots to a parchment lined baking sheet, and try to get them in a single layer so they cook and crisp up more evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and add the remaining sugar free syrup. Adjust salt and pepper if you need to.
These nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are only estimates. We cannot guarantee the accuracy.