This keto mashed cauliflower with Kale and Parmesan side dish is super savory and satisfying. A lower carb option than potatoes, and we think you’ll love it. Full of parmesan cheese, mozzarella, cream and kale, this might become your new favorite vegetable side dish.
- Kale leaves
- Riced cauliflower
- Chicken broth
- Garlic powder
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste- Quick note though, go easy on the salt, there’s a lot included in the broth and cheese already.
Here’s How To Make Creamy Kale and Parmesan Loaded Cauliflower:
- Wilt kale in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in your seasonings (don’t add salt yet) and the heavy cream. Stir.
- Now, add in your cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan. Let it cook until creamy, stirring often.
- Serve warm and enjoy this keto mashed cauliflower! We eat it as a dinner side, snack, or with a fried egg at breakfast time.
Shop This Recipe!
Want to get supplies for this recipe or shop our keto kitchen or pantry? We’ve linked our favorites above and right here in our Amazon Store! A Full Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate program, an affiliate advertising program designed to promote a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking products to amazon.com. We only share products we use and love. It doesn’t cost you anything extra to shop using our links, but we earn a small commission that helps us keep this site going!
Try Some of Our Other Recipes:
- Kale and Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sirloin Steak Salad with Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Vegetables
- Creamy Chicken and Butternut Squash Skillet Recipe
Until next time,
Briana & Chamere
Keto Mashed Cauliflower With Kale and Parmesan
- 4 oz kale leaves
- 16 oz riced cauliflower
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 5 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Wilt kale in a pan over medium heat. Add in the package of riced cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with oregano and garlic powder, add in the heavy cream. Don’t add salt yet, there will be plenty added with the broth and the cheese, so hold off on it for now.
- After cooking for about 5 minutes, add in the cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan and cook until all cheese is melted and creamy, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy this Keto Mashed Cauliflower With Kale and Parmesan.
These nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are only estimates. We cannot guarantee the accuracy.