Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Looking for a delicious salad dressing? This homemade dressing is perfect for all of your favorite salads. It's simple to make, with so much flavor, and a great way to dress up a simple green salad. Made with staple ingredients, and ready in no time!
Servings: 12 people
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
Add all ingredients to a food processor.
Food process, whisk or shake in a mason jar until everything is emulsified.
Now, simply taste, adjust seasonings if need be, then serve with whatever salad you want. You can store this dressing in the fridge for about 7 days in an airtight container.
- Feel free to swap honey with your favorite substitute to suit your preference.
- Use as a marinade, in the slow cooker or on the stovetop with proteins, or on pasta salad!
- Use a food processor, whisk, or a mason jar to make this dressing.
- Champagne or red wine vinegar can be used in place of apple cider vinegar.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg