Wingstop Ranch Recipe
This Copycat Wingstop Ranch Recipe is going to become your new favorite dipping sauce for chicken wings. It's made with incredibly simple ingredients and is ready to enjoy in less than 5 minutes.
Servings: 16 servings
- 12 ounces heavy whipping cream (1.5 cups, or more, to achieve your desired consistency)
- 8 ounces mayonnaise (1 cup)
- 4 ounces sour cream (½ a cup. Plain Greek yogurt can also be used.)
- 2 packets Hidden valley ranch seasoning (2 ounces)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- fresh chives + parsley, minced, optional
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Adjust seasonings and add fresh herbs to taste. Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving if possible, so the flavors can meld together.
As the sauce sits in the fridge, it will likely begin to thicken, so you can thin it with milk, half and half, or more cream to make it a thinner and more pourable consistency.
Store covered in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Salt is optional and to taste. Please note that the Hidden Valley ranch packets do include quite a lot of salt.
- We do recommend using the Hidden Valley seasoning packets as opposed to making your own ranch seasoning for the most standardized Wingstop taste.
- All fresh herbs are optional and to taste.
- To thin the sauce for a more pourable consistency, add in heavy cream, half and half, or milk until the desired texture is achieved.
- We do not recommend freezing this ranch dip.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 366IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg