Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
These air fryer sweet potato cubes are the perfectly seasoned, savory bite to accompany any main course dish. Ready in just minutes!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1.5 pounds sweet potato cubes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1.5 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a large bowl, add your sweet potato cubes. Coat with avocado oil, then add in seasonings and mix until potatoes are fully coated.
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. In a single layer, add sweet potato cubes to the prepared air fryer trays or basket. Air fry for 13-17 minutes, switching the trays or tossing the sweet potatoes halfway through to make sure everything is cooking evenly.
Adjust seasonings to taste, garnish with parsley and flakey sea salt if desired, and enjoy!
Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
- How To Make These Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes in the Oven:
The oven temperature should be set to 425°F. Add parchment paper to the baking sheet for maximum crispiness and easy clean up. Bake for 45-50 minutes, tossing every 15-20 minutes, to ensure all sides get crispy. That’s it! Enjoy!
- Season to taste, our seasoning blend is pretty multiple purpose, but it does have a little kick. If you want a more neutral flavor profile, scale back on all of the seasonings except for salt and pepper. Keep in mind you will need about 1 teaspoon of kosher salt per every one pound of sweet potatoes, and roughly 1.5-2 teaspoons of seasoning for well seasoned potatoes.
- Depending on your air fryer, you may or may not need to grease your air fryer basket or trays, or line with parchment paper. Our trays are non-stick, so we often don't need to do anything extra.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 645mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 16106IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg