Fig Cocktail (No Sugar Added)
When fig season rolls around, it's a great time to pull out some homemade sugar free fig preserves and fresh figs to make this stunning and low sugar cocktail! Complete with fresh thyme, lemon juice, vodka and topped with ginger beer for a lovely and refreshing sip.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1.5 servings homemade sugar free fig spread (about 60 grams)
- 4 springs fresh thyme
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces vodka
- Ice to fill cocktail shaker
- Fresh figs & thyme for garnish
Add vanilla extract, thyme sprigs, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. Muddle to infuse the thyme flavor.
Add homemade sugar free fig preserves, vodka, and then cover with ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds, then double strain into a glass with a fine mesh strainer or metal sieve.
Top with diet ginger beer. Garnish with fresh fig slices and thyme. Enjoy!
- Use gin or bourbon in place of vodka if you prefer.
- You can use store bought fig jam, but be aware this will greatly affect the carb and sugar count.
- You can substitute diet ginger beer for diet ginger ale.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 167IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg