Pineapple Watermelon Daiquiri (No Sugar Added)
A delicious and refreshing watermelon pineapple daiquiri, made with fresh or frozen watermelon, pineapple, rum and with no sugar added! You're going to love sipping on this yummy and easy to make summer drink!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 ounces sugar free simple syrup (see instructions to make it in the notes)
- 250 grams pineapple, diced
- 250 grams watermelon, diced
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 cups ice (optional)
How To Make Sugar Free Simple Syrup:
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, and stir in 1 & ⅓ cups allulose. Remove from the heat and continuing stirring to dissolve. Allow to cool before using. That’s it! Store in an airtight container indefinitely if kept in a cool, dry place.
- Add as much ice as you like to achieve the desired consistency.
- You can refreeze these if you’d like to enjoy them later. Just store in an airtight container before putting in the freezer.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 791IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg