Bourbon Bramble Sugar Free Keto Cocktail
This summertime blackberry bourbon bramble is so incredibly easy to make, and it's sugar free! It's like a whiskey sour, with the super sweet flavor of blackberries added. At only 3 net carbs per drink, you have to add this to your "must make keto cocktails" list!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 ounces bourbon whisky
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce homemade sugar free creme de mure (about 2/3 serving of creme de mure)
- Ice for glass
- Top with: diet ginger beer (optional)
- To garnish: fresh mint, lemon, blackberries
Add lemon juice, bourbon, and creme de mure to an ice filled glass and stir with a bar spoon.
Top with diet ginger beer if desired. Garnish with mint leaves, blackberries and fresh lemon (optional). Enjoy right away!
- This cocktail is made with about 2/3 of a serving of our homemade sugar free creme de mure, and the nutrition facts will reflect this. You can use a sugary store bought version, but it will definitely impact the sugar and calorie count.
- Diet ginger beer is totally optional, but it's really delicious!
- Crushed ice is the traditional type of ice used, but any regular ice will work perfectly fine.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg