Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake (Keto)
A quick breakfast or high protein snack that's sure to delight! Make this low carb cinnamon roll protein shake for the perfect healthy meal to help you reach your macronutrient goals!
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 ounces milk or nut milk of choice (use any milk or nut milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 grams peanut butter powder (could substitute for nut butter of choice)
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons granulated erythritol (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup (we used ChocZero, use code ‘AFullLiving’ for 10% off your order)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops bone broth protein powder (we used Ancient Nutrition's Keto Vanilla Collagen, use code 'AFullLiving20' for 20% off your order)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup ice
- whipped cream, ground cinnamon to garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to the blender, starting with just some of the milk if you like a thicker shake. Add ice and blend until smooth, adding more milk as you see fit.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Enjoy right away!
- This shake is 5 net carbs per serving because of the brands we use. Please keep this in mind when tracking your own macros.
- Some of the links are affiliate links and we earn a small commission when you purchase through them. Thanks for supporting brands that help keep us running!
- You can use any milk of choice. We generally opt for a low carb whole milk by Fairlife or our favorite nut milk, like cashew or coconut milk.
- Add milk to reach your desired consistency. We used 8 ounces to achieve a more "thin" consistency, if you like it thicker, add less liquid, and more ice.
- You can use any nut butter you like in place of peanut butter powder. We like peanut butter powder because it's low calorie, while being high in protein.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg