Keto Pumpkin Spice Bulletproof Coffee
This Keto Pumpkin Spice Bulletproof Latte is so easy to make at home, with a fraction of the sugar of store bought. Add in some extra nutrients and adaptogens to keep your brain function in top shape, and avoid those afternoon crashed. Our version has only 2.5g of sugar, and a total of 4.7g net carbs. Compare that to an average grande Starbucks PSL, that has a whopping 50g of sugar!
Servings: 2 servings
- 60 grams pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp grass fed salted butter
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar replacement of choice (or to taste)
- 1 tsp superfood adaptogen blend (optional, but recommended)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 16 oz strong brewed coffee
- 1 scoop pumpkin pie bone broth protein, around 50 grams (optional)
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
In a saucepan, combine grass fed butter, pumpkin puree, and swerve confectioners. Melt and whisk together. Add in your salt, pumpkin pie spice, and superfood adaptogen blend, stir to combine.
Pour in coffee, then whisk in your bone broth protein until there are no clumps. Add in the heavy whipping cream, then vanilla. Warm through for about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream, pumpkin pie syrup and/or salted caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Extra whipped cream, caramel sauce or any additional toppings are not included in the nutrition facts.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 839mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5613IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg