Mango Mojito Recipe (Sugar Free)
This Mango Mojito is refined sugar free and low in carbs without sacrificing flavor! This twist on the classic is tropical and refreshing, and very easy to make. Combine rum and fresh lime juice with sugar free simple syrup, fresh mango fruit, mint leaves, and topped with club soda. This fruity drink will become an instant favorite!
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 ounces fresh mango, cut into pieces (about 1 large mango)
- 10 whole mint leaves
- 3 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces sugar free simple syrup
- 4 ounces light rum
- Ice cubes
- limes wedges and mint for garnish
Add chopped mango to a blender or food processor with simple syrup and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Strain through a metal sieve to get rid of any extra chunks if desired.
Gently muddle your mint leaves at the bottom of your glass. Add rum to glasses, followed by ice. Add in mango puree.
Top with club soda. Garnish with lime wedges and mint leaves. Enjoy!
- To make sugar free simple syrup: heat up 1 cup of water in a sauce pan, bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in 1 & ⅓ cups allulose sweetener to dissolve. Allow to cool before adding to drinks. Store in definitely in a cool, dry place in an air tight container.
- Substitute no sugar added mango nectar for fresh mango if you don't want to mix up your own mango puree in the food processor.
- Cocktail shaker method: If you don't have a blender, you can muddle the mango in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Blended method: You could easily place all ingredients in a blender as well, just make sure to use frozen mango, and maybe a little extra ice.
- For a lower carb version, mix in some of your favorite sugar mango beverage (this is our favorite) in place of some of the fresh mango.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1461IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg