Yogurt with Granola and Fruit
Yogurt with Granola and Fruit is like dessert for breakfast, made healthy! Quick, easy, and delicious.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 serving greek yogurt
- 1 serving homemade nut granola recipe
- ½ cup mixed berries (70 grams. We used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.)
- Top with: melted chocolate, nut butter, hemp hearts, nuts, pepitas, sweetener, and coconut flakes to taste! (Not included in the nutrition facts as toppings )
Put the yogurt in a small bowl. If yogurt is unsweetened, you may want to mix in some sweetener for a better taste.
Layer with granola, nuts, seeds, fruit, maple syrup (or replacement), peanut butter, chocolate, coconut flakes, and more!
Enjoy right away. Store components separately in airtight containers. Keep dairy products and fruit in the fridge, while granola and other dry ingredients can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Please note that the nutrition facts are estimated with greek yogurt, our keto granola, and fruit only. This is meant to serve as a base recipe and guide.
- Specific nutritional information will vary widely based on the ingredients and amounts you use.
- We don't recommend freezing this recipe.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 2mg