Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
This Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is the ideal between-season coffee drink for pumpkin spice enthusiasts and iced coffee lovers! Easy to make, with wholesome kitchen staples.
Servings: 1 serving
For the iced latte
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces whole milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 ounces espresso, chilled
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice for serving, not to blend
For the spiced maple cold foam
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt & cinnamon or pumpkin spice
In a blender, combine milk, espresso, vanilla extract, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Blend on high speed until foamy and combined.
(Optional) In a separate container, combine milk, heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and cinnamon. Use a milk frother to whisk until the mixture is thickened yet still pourable.
Add pumpkin latte mixture to a glass filled with ice. Top with spiced maple cold foam. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice, plus a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
This drink can be stored for a few hours in the fridge, but we don't recommend saving it. It's best enjoyed right away. Do not freeze.
- Sweeten to taste. This drink is somewhere in the middle between sweet and mildly sweet, so feel free to adjust the sweetness to taste.
- Don't mix up pumpkin pie filling for pumpkin puree. They are generally right next to each other in the grocery store, but one has a lot of added sugar and spices, and the other one doesn't. You want the plain pumpkin puree with no additives.
- Use cold espresso. For best results (since we are serving this drink cold) allow the espresso to chill before adding it to the blender.
- Use real vanilla extract & maple syrup. If possible, use the real thing of both of these ingredients for the best fall flavor!
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 402mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 5529IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 393mg | Iron: 1mg