Lavender Gin Cocktail (Gin Fizz)
This isn't your average gin fizz! You'll absolutely love this Lavender Gin Cocktail. Light, floral, citrusy, and foamy with an egg white.
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces gin
- 1 whole egg white
- Ice for the cocktail shaker
- Garnish with lavender buds
Add lemon juice, lavender simple syrup, gin, and an egg white to a cocktail shaker with no ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to create a foamy top.
Add ice to the shaker, and shake again to chill. Strain into a glass, and garnish with lavender buds. Enjoy!
This drink is meant to be enjoyed fresh. You can prepare the lavender simple syrup ahead of time however.
- Keep your egg cold and don't allow to come to room temperature for food safety.
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice is always best.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.03g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg